Monday, June 6, 2016

My Suspension Bridge at Kasigui


There is one simple question my family likes to ask me, but I always evading myself by answering it.
 " 你想要吃什么? " which means " What do you want to eat? " always pushing me indecisively.
The only answer I could reply back is, " 我不知道。" or in English, " I don't know. "

So, my family end up taking our breakfast at Jalan Kasigui Shops. 




Kon loh kuey teow with cha shao (roasted BBQ pork) and egg roll.


Kon loh mee hoon with fried wonton and egg roll.


Antique wall decorations.


There is a suspension bridge just beside the coffee shop
that connects to the village. 




Banana trees planted with flowing river water background.
Fascinates my sister to take photos.



Intrigued me to take photos too.


I like this photo!


Wefie session. 1 2 Snap!



My mum take this photo while we're about to step down.
P/S: My mum is an acrophobia. *_*


Last but not least, taking a selfie before heading to Babagon.
Unexpectedly, my mum is in the photo too.

***

No comments:

Post a Comment