Saturday, June 11, 2016

My Mom's Captured

The moment when I got into my mom's car...she said,
"Ai, ..sher, do you know what i saw just now? I parked the car beside here,
I was looking at the water, imagining something weird, scary might
appeared, suddenly a monitor lizard swam over from this end
to the exit. I was thinking there must be another one or more.. so I got
ready my handphone camera standby..Wa..really another big
monitor lizard swam over...you see I captured ít.."



 During the on going construction of this drainage, my mom was
around too and she took a few photos of the Contractors doing their work.


Do you know why my mom took these photos? and I also wondered?


This is my School, Maktab Sabah...so everyday around 1:00pm, my mom
will reached my School and waited for me until school finished at 1:20pm..
sometimes she will  read a book while waiting for me..or..check into her handphone ...



sometimes she will wait inside the School compound garden...or..


sometimes she will take a walk around under the seltted roof to the big tree infront, where fruits stalls are there under the big tree..take a piece of cool
sllice papaya...or


treat herself an ice cream...or..


walk across to the Federal Office canteen...to eat in or take away
nasi ayam pengyet....or...


hearing the train approaching, she will take photos or captured
video of the train passing by the School...


All what she does... was just Because, 
 a simple way of getting off her feeling sleepy while
waiting for me everyday in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment