Monday, June 20, 2016

My Happy Father's Day

Yesterday, my family had our late evening dinner, my dad had earlier decided that we maybe having western food or going Pizza Hut for our dinner. 

19th June2016 (Sunday) marked as Happy Father's Day. My dad said, hope not only on father's day, children would be special to their fathers, but hope that everyday would be a happy day for every family. I thanked God and my dad for being a loving, caring and understanding dad.

We had our own selection of western food, we had not much choices as all the chicken steak menus were unavailable. Mom had 1 set of Grilled Fish Fillet, Dad and myself each had 1 set of Fish & Chips and my sister preffered 1 plate of Seafood Spaghetti Pasta. Overall the food were satisfied, do drop in Kedai Kopi New Hin Kee and taste their western cooking, they open till late midnite. ;))



Grilled Fish Fillet
RM16.00


Fish & Chips
RM16.00


Seafood Spaghetti Pasta
RM15.00


Location : Kedai Kopi New Hin Kee
Lot 20 & 21, Towering Cente, Jalan Penampang,
88200 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.



No comments:

Post a Comment