Saturday, October 24, 2015

My Word Wow

I like Word Wow..., it's a word game and it is really a fun game that challenges my spelling skills and also in making of words.

In this Word Wow I will have to make words to dig deeper into the ground. As I dig down, Worm will follow until I can guide the Worm to the bottom exit before the time runs out. Making words quickly to string together bonuses, and also to clear the path.

If you find Worm stuck and cannot come up with any words, I will use a bomb to clear some of the tiles. As Worm moves down the board, more letters become available. The bigger words I make, more points I will earn...make enough points in each level to earn three stars.

Wow!! I just love every level with three stars and a diamond. Word Wow really sharpens and reflexes my brain.💕

No comments:

Post a Comment